Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pointless Tears

I've cried pretty much nonstop for three to four days. Yesterday, was my only break from the chaos. 

Mister decided to cut his dosage in half without talking to anyone. Not me. Not his mom. Not his doctor. After losing his job a few months ago, we thought his insurance would end; which meant he would have to stop taking his pills until his new insurance kicked in. I was all for at first because he has been doing so well. This is our first time for him to go off of his meds. I didn't think he would change so drastically so fast. 

He's been only taking his medicine once a day for three weeks, and he should be taking it twice a day. Obviously, it just starting coming out of his system good about a week ago. That's when the chaos started. He's really unstable but not really a danger yet. 

He can't seem to concentrate and won't tell the truth, even about simple things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment